TLN is pleased to offer Pre-Owned Longarm Quilting Systems. All machines have been checked by a technician, and any required maintenance has been performed. The purchaser is responsible for pickup, transportation, and set-up costs. Delivery for used machines is available within 350 miles of the machine's location for an additional charge.
Contact us for an appointment.
2016 Innova 26 Autopilot w/ MACH3 on 12 foot frame
$31,000.00 (located in Virginia)
This is a gently used, 2016 Innova 26 quilting machine (26 inch throat) on a 12 foot table with the AutoPilot-Mach3 computerized quilting system updated to the latest version. Included: a large touch screen Dell computer which has been updated to the latest version of the Mach 3 software, over 550 additional purchased patterns, easy locks, ruler plate, upgraded tension assembly, hand cranks, the balance of the warranty and 3 full days of new owner training in our training center. Also included with this machine: zippered leaders, 30 spools longarm thread, 30 extra bobbins, extra needles, and miscellaneous longarm supplies. (Extra's included with this machine are valued over $6k). Thinking of a business? This package is everything you need to get started and more.
Delivery and set-up within 350 miles of Richmond, VA is included. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for pick-up, transportation, re-assembly and all other associated costs.
$1500 off Innova Classroom Machines.
18” Stitch Regulated machines used for training during the 2017 quilt show season. These machines are just broken in and have been maintained by the Innova technicians at every show. Perfect opportunity to get started with the best machine on the market. Click here to put a deposit on one of these great machines or email email@example.com for more information. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Freight and/or delivery fees may apply.
2013 Juki 2200 QVP Virtuoso on 18 inch machine on a 10 foot table.
$5000.00 (located in Virginia)
Save big on this hand-guided longarm machine that is in "like new" condition and equipped with 4 mode stitch regulator, independent bobbin winder, easy glide track system, take up stabilizer bar and more. Priced to sell quick. Delivery available within 350 miles of Richmond VA for an additional charge. Otherwise, purchaser is responsible for pick-up, transportation, re-assembly and all other associated costs.
Longarm Resale Program
Selling a Longarm Quilting System? Let us help.
- No ads to run or calls to weed through.
- No strangers coming into your home.
- No need to worry about internet scams.
- No concerns over payment or being contacted by the purchaser after the sale.
Why The Longarm Network?
- We are well-known for selling quality pre-owned Longarm Quilting Systems.
- No upfront costs.
- We service your machine when it arrives.
- We pick it up at your location and bring it to ours (within 300 miles).
- Our established machine rental program is already familiar to potential buyers.
- We advertise where it can get the most exposure.
- Customers can see it in our showroom and take it for a “test drive.”
- Delivery and set-up are available to purchasers within a 350-mile radius.
Our Average Turn Rate:
- 145 days for hand-guided Longarm Quilting Systems
- 120 days for computerized Longarm Quilting Systems
We're here when you need us, ready to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about longarm resale options.